Silence is golden.


I'm not really in the mood to be happy, to talk to anyone or to do anything, I didn't even put on make up today. I don't know how to feel today: happy, confused & lonely all together. I feel hollow inside and as most of you know, the feeling of missing someone is the shittiest feeling ever. Okay this sounds really depressing but It's not, I guess everyone of you has days like these.. Also, my finals are getting closer and I still have a lot of stuff to do, I'm losing my mind at the moment. So for today, a short review about the outfit I wore today.

Oh and thank you guys for reading and sending me requests about blogs I should do! I'm making a schedule to plan everything so keep your eyes open! 
Today was really cold, the sun came out a few times but that's it. I have no idea what's wrong with this weather... It's supposed to be warm outside this time a year... I wore the black high waist trouser I bought in a second hand store last week with a white see through blouse - also second hand - and high heels.


 This bag is one of my favorites! Found it at a second hand store last year. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten