Turnover: from fashion blog to photo diary




As you might have noticed, I recently changed the layout of my blog. Mainly because I didn't like it but also because I'm changing the concept of my blog with it. Ever since I was a little kid, I loved to write and tell my stories to the people so that's why I chose to change my 'fashion' blog into a photo diary. Photography is my biggest passion and I've been a bit sloppy with turning my idea's into images. It's one of the only things that truly satisfies me and it makes me sad that I haven't been busy with it so much over the past year. So that's why I wanted to turn my blog into a diary. BUT that doesn't take away that I won't post any outfit posts anymore, I will still integrate my outfits in my stories. I just hope that I can turn my inspiration, fantasy, thoughts, memories,... into images the best way possible and in the most beautiful way possible.

This is my life, this is my story. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten