Outfit post: Back to business


After my two weeks of vacation I spended at my boyfriend's house in Hamburg, it's time to get back to business. My depressed self is getting back above the surface now that I had to leave my boyfriend behind so that means black and only black all day everyday. Also my finals are getting closer and closer and all I can think about is my 5 week trip to Brazil this summer. I'm so unbelievably stoked! And besides my daydreaming about my trip, spring is finally here! FI-NA-LLY! Today was the first day I could actually walk outside without a sweater or shirt! Sweet, but not for long because they predicted rain again tomorrow, yes... But anyway, no need for shooting daggers at the sky already, it will get better so here's my outfit for tomorrow. Back to school. Simple but trendy. The look will be up tomorrow/tuesday. (Pictures were taken with my Iphone, sorry for the bad quality)
Love, Amy 

Necklace: H&M / Shirt: old / Denim shorts: vintage thrifted / Watch: gift

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten