Spiked

This is my small 'what I wear today' post of today's outfit. The sun is out but it's kinda windy so it's not that warm outside, unfortunately. That's why I'm wearing my new maroon sweater from H&M I bought in Paris last week. Underneath that I'm wearing a denim cut of sleeve blouse I found at a thriftstore and my spiky necklace from H&M. Today is a very stressy day because I have to study for the retake exam I have tomorrow so I'm wearing my favorite/lucky pants to help me through the day, but you can't see it on the picture. It's a light bleached denim pants from Pull and Bear. Now back to reality, back to my study books and fingers crossed! 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Anoniem8/23/2012

    Wow - you look fantastic! What an awesome collar.

    You've a great blog here - please keep posting! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! I definitely will, I try to post as much as I can :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke outfit!! Ik vind je ketting echt geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen