Marine kid

Today is my last day of vacation and I'm trying to make the best of it by taking out my canon 7D again, after a long time of not using it.. Because I'm always busy with analogue photography, I basically don't have the time anymore to shoot with my reflex camera, and that makes me sad ofcourse.


Anyway, about this look: I combined a white blouse and a sweater (again) and underneath that a black legging with white shoes. I normally never wear black and (dark) blue together but it doesn't bother me here because of the white accents I've put in this look. I'm also wearing a necklace my mom gave me: it's my first tooth that fell out. I'm pretty proud of this little piece of jewelery! 

Hype this look on lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/3344279-Marine-kid
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten